Compact Clairify Disinfection Cartridge complete with 10" Jumbo Filtration System - 45LPM Flow Rated
This system comes completely un-assembled and includes the following Loose Parts which can be assembled by you in a way that best suits your site conditions. The system can be installed outside as there are no electrical components.
- 2 x 10" Jumbo Housings
- Double Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket and 8 Coach Screws
- Stage 1 - 10" Jumbo Pleated 20 micron - 10JPL20
- Stage 2 - 10" Jumbo Sediment Depth 1 micron - SDC-45-1001
- Stage 3 - Clairify Whole House Bacteria Removal Cartridge 12GPM - CLAIRIFY-12
Please see below for a few Basic Facts about the Clairify Cartridge which uses Quantum Disinfection™ technology.
Please click for Clairify-12 Data Sheet
How does Quantum Disinfection™ work?
QD is a catalyst with activated surfaces. The microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, protozoa, micro-algae, yeast, etc.) that get into a direct contact with these surfaces, instantly lose their electrons to the positive active sites causing their entire structure to collapse.
Is QD a filter?
No. It is a disinfection media. Besides, just like UV, QD needs primary filtration (at least 5 micron) to work properly, otherwise the activated sites can be clogged.
Does QD media leaches?
No. Quantum Disinfection™ does not leach anything in the water, no ions, no chemicals. All of the bactericidal action happens because of a catalytic surface action.
Is QD certified?
Yes. QD media is:
- A NSF Certified Component to NSF/ANSI 42 for material requirements only (Certificate #: C0292640-01);
- Tested by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI 61 (Certificate #: 23033);
- Certified MOH – China (Certificate #: 2015KF2513).
How QD is applied?
QD can only be applied in packed bed in devices, systems or units with a inlet and an outlet that can ensure the contact of the microorganisms with the activated ceramics. No by-pass is allowed.
For additional information, please click on the following link https://claire-technologies.com