Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water comes with 12 litre Storage Tank and Designer Faucet
Reverse Osmosis is a process where Water is forced through a semipermeable membrane, which separates the contaminants from pure H2O. The minerals and sent to waste whist the refined water is stored in a 12 litre pressurised tank.
The RO-5 Systems come in 3 different models, based on the maximum amount of RO water they can provide per day.
- 50 GPD
- 75 GPD
- 100 GPD
The System is 5 stages in total, with 3 prefilters, a RO Membrane, and a Post filter.
There is an additional Option to Add a 6th Stage, being an Alkaline ORP Filter to re-mineralise the water.
Included in the system is:
- Qty 3 x Prefilters
- 1 x Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Post Polishing Filter
- Additional Option - Alkaline Filter
- Feed Water Adapter (for connection to water source)
- Wrench for Opening Housings
- Drain Saddle (for waste water)
- Ball valve
- *12 Litre Pressure Tank (for Water Storage)
- Designer Faucet
*Option to upsize to 53 litre tank (subject to availability)